To steep or not to steep, at your discretion. Our founders have spent years designing the ultimate tea-infuser. With a wide spout the Mennä ONE guarantees the perfect pour or sip. The infuser basket not only works well with bagged tea but can handle loose tea as well. Start and stop your brewing whenever you’d like with a simple twist of the ring. Works for both hot and cold liquids and lets you enjoy your brew for up to 6 hours. Once the top is locked, it’s safe and spill free. If that wasn’t enough the Mennä ONE is easy to disassemble and put directly into your dishwasher after a quick rinse.
Using the Mennä One (watch a video)
1. Twist the Mennä ring to the open position
2. Remove both infuser baskets (note: this will not unscrew unless the Mennä ring is in the open position)
3. Fill the infuser with your favourite tea (loose or bagged)
4. Screw the inner infuser to the cap (make sure the marks align)
5. Screw the outer basket to the cap (make sure the marks align, you will feel a click)
6. Fill the bottle to the MAX line with hot or cold water and screw on the Mennä cap
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for multiple brews of your favorite tea leaves
You can now Steep, Stop & Re-Steep with a turn of the Mennä ring
How to clean your Mennä (watch a video)
Regular Cleaning: For day-to-day cleaning we recommend separating the vessel, cap, outer basket & infuser and then rinsing all pieces under running water. You may hand wash the pieces or run them through your regular dishwasher cycle.
WARNING: To ensure that hot water is not trapped inside the infuser it is is important that the Mennä ring is in the open position when separating the cap from the vessel.